Dr. Mansoor is the President and COO of The DNA Company, a leading and innovative provider of comprehensive Functional Genomics testing and consulting and an industry first: Individually customized supplements.
He is widely regarded as a pioneer in medical genomics and has been the recipient of multiple academic and industry awards. He is the holder of several patents in the general fields of molecular diagnostics and genomics research and is one of the most sought-after national and international conference speakers in the genre of personalized medicine.
Prior to his role at The DNA Company, Dr. Mansoor was:
- Founder and President of ManaGene (2010-2018)
- CEO of Combimatrix (Nasdaq traded leader in diagnostic genomic microarrays) (2006-2010)
- Director of Genomics at Quest Diagnostics (The world’s largest reference laboratory with a market capitalization of over $10 billion US) (2003-2006)
- Director of Research and Development at Spectral Genomics (one of the industry’s first commercial genomic microarray developers spun out of Baylor College of Medicine under Dr. Mansoor’s scientific leadership)
Dr. Mansoor maintains an active clinical practice as a genomics consultant to some of the leading executive health clinics in Canada and abroad.
- What is the most recent research telling us about Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- Is there a place for Hormone Replacement Therapy in women’s health?
- How can women improve breast health?
Listen live or catch the podcast on iTunes and SoundCloud!
Every Tuesday from 11am -12pm I host The Health Hub, an interactive, forward thinking talk show on Radio Maria Canada. Call, tweet or email your questions as together we explore health issues that are relevant to you from new and innovative points of view.
TheHealthHub is now on iTunes!
Subscribe and don’t miss a single episode!
Follow us on Social Media
How To Listen Live
Visit our website and learn how to listen live to our show each week. http://www.radiomaria.ca/how-to-listen
Let us know!
If you have a health topic that you would like us to discuss or are a health care specialist who wants to be a guest on our show let us know!
Here is our email. We would love to hear from you! email@example.com